What should I bring with me when I come for a scheduled office appointment?
- Driver’s license or a valid state ID
- Insurance information
- All pertinent x-ray reports and test results from your primary care or referring physician
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report
Are my medical records kept private and confidential?
Your medical file is handled with your privacy as a top concern. Our staff is bound by strict confidentiality requirements regarding your medical records. We will never release the contents of your medical file without your explicit consent.
How can my family doctor help me to obtain specialist medical care?
Before seeing any medical specialist, it is always best to discuss options with your family doctor. Together, you can discuss the condition and determine whether any specialist care is appropriate. Through an open line of communication, you will be able to seamlessly transition from specialist to primary care after your treatment.
What should I expect during my first visit?
During your initial visit, Dr. Yanovskiy will perform a physical exam and ask several questions to evaluate your condition. He will take any information provided by your primary care physician into consideration. At this time, he will be schedule or perform any additional testing, if necessary.
Once a diagnosis is confirmed, Dr. Yanovskiy will explain specific procedures and therapies he feels is necessary for your treatment and help you to understand the recovery process and any risks involved.